Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Challenge: 3 and 4 of 12

We packed alot of Christmas fun into this past weekend!

12 Days of Christmas Challenge: 3 of 12-- Breakfast with Santa

First was the annual "Breakfast with Santa" event at my daughter's elementary school.  I am on the Parent/Teacher Organization Board so I put in a lot of hours with my fellow board members to make the event happen.  It's always a fun time with all you can eat pancakes, a bake sale, a silent auction, raffles to win special gifts from teachers, and Santa of course.... and I happen to know that the Santa we get isn't just ANY Santa... he's special and very, very real!

 

 
Shaylee's choir preformed
 
 
Shaylee won a prize from the raffle!
 
 
 
My friend, Amy, Santa and I


12 Days of Christmas Challenge 4 of 12:  Fancy Holiday dinner and dance:

Every year my husband's work puts on a fancy Christmas party at a local reception hall venue, there is a delicious dinner, dancing, and they give away fabulous door prizes (although we've never won.)  I love a good chance to get dressed up, and I actually had a good time meeting some of his co-workers and spouses!



1 comment: